Job code 430
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
You will be required to travel to our customer site in Athlone 1-2 days/week.
* Working in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
* Defining/Refining the acceptance criteria for each User Story and creating test case relevant scenarios that provide full test coverage for that User Story (Validation of the acceptance criteria)
* Performing full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality.
* Developing and maintaining automated test scripts.
* Working closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines.
* Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
* Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
* Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
* Lead by example, reflecting our core values in all your interactions with others
* 2+ years of industry testing experience including Test automation
* Strong scripting experience with Python
* Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix
* In-depth knowledge of container and container orchestration technologies, including Docker (Kubernetes would be a plus)
* Experience of bug tracking, test analysis and test case management
* Experience Jenkins OR similar
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work on own initiative within a Scrum-oriented team
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Computer Science/Software Engineering or other related degree
* Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase.
* Knowledge and experience of Linux system configuration
* Experience with OpenStack private cloud
* Tools - such as JIRA (or similar)
* ISTQB certification is a plus
* A background in telecoms with strong knowledge of networking.