You as a Java Developer will be:
• Maintaining and supporting an existing product in production environment.
• Working with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
• Hands-on technical development.
• Participation in the full development lifecycle of new functionality and enhancements to existing applications.
• L3 Support.
Java Developer Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in J2EE technologies and UI development.
• Experience with RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
• Substantial experience in Typescript / CSS / MVC technologies.
• Multithreading/Concurrency, Web Services, RESTful Development, JSP, Servlets, JSON, XML, CSS, Data Modelling, MQ.
• Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA, Hibernate.
• Backend Websphere, SpringBoot.
• Eclipse; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/ Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar.
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux/Solaris) shell scripting.
• Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)