Digital Design and Integration Consultant
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Role: Digital Design and Integration Consultant
Due to our client’s international success fantastic opportunities have arisen for career focused digital services consultants to join one of the largest engineering consultancies in Ireland.
The following is a brief description of the experience and expertise that the ideal candidates should possess:
Key skills required:
• Solid commercial experience in one or more of the following:
o Smart Cities
o ICT Architecture
o Industry 4.0
o Internet of Things (IoT)
o Digital Infrastructure Design
• Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the above areas of activity.
• A third level qualification in the field of engineering, electronic, computer and/or IT Systems is desirable but not essential for some roles.
• A relevant master’s qualification is desirable but not essential. Additional professional qualifications or accreditations with reputed institutions are desirable.
• Prior experience working in a Consultancy environment is desirable.
• Some roles require a proven ability to successfully manage projects to a high degree of quality.
• Experience in one or all of planning, design, procurement or operations essential.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills are essential.
• Multi-Lingual written and verbal skills a distinct advantage.
• Willingness to travel on assignment or for business development purposes.
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or in large multi-disciplinary teams.
• Systems integration knowledge and experience a positive.
Our client offers very attractive career prospects working on some of the most prestigious projects with a remuneration package commensurate with the role. A comprehensive and structured training and development program is in place and this is supported by a strong and active international skills network.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone at +353 (0) 1 +353 1 9630264