Data Scientist Contract (Great Day Rate)
Our leading global client is actively recruiting for an experienced Data Scientist to join their Business Analytics team based in Dublin for a 6-12 Month Contract.
The successful candidate will work on providing an industry leading analytics product to a global customer base and will be responsible for developing, customizing and delivering an innovative insight product.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist
* Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
* Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
* Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
* Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
* Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
* Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
* Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
* 5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
* Master's or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
* Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
* Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
* Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
* Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
* Experience working with and creating data architectures.
* Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.