Position: Website Optimisation Specialist – German Speaking
Location: Dublin City Centre
I am working with a an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
The successful candidate will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our client’s web-based products.
Extensive training to develop your technical skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence will be provided.
The Website Optimisation Specialist will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically around this client’s high profile & critical program. The team will be supporting European based clients/customers and therefore fluent level (spoken & written) in German is essential.
- Interface with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- Attend trainings and continuously develop and improve your technical and soft skills
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in WordPress/Shopify/Magento/Drupal or similar platforms (at least 1 platform)
- Strong communication skills
- Technologically capable and quick learner
- Proven Customer service, relationship management and support skills
A full job specification is available upon request. Please contact me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the next step in your career.