Java Developer - Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest payment processing organisations.
Java Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team and using JEE and related technologies to deliver solutions based on the client’s business needs.
- Delivering multi-tier solutions using JEE and associated technologies by analysing business needs
- Liaising with external clients in terms of requirements gathering and analysis
- Ensuring all programs are tested and documented in accordance with the client’s development guidelines
- Providing support in respect of research and problem solving
What you need:
· 3+ years’ Java & JEE Application experience
· Experience with Spring Framework
· Experience with SOAP/REST web services
· Knowledge of Object Relational Mapping tools (Hibernate/JPA)
· Ability to work with users to analyse user requirements
· Experience Git/Jenkins/Maven/Nexus is desirable
· Experience with AJAX is desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary on offer
Apply now for Java Developer - Permanent, South Dublin
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O'Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.