Junior Project Manager
Our client a multinational company specializing in optical software solutions, have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join their team, working in a superb environment and with a company who invest heavily in developing & training our employees.
This is a great permanent opportunity to work with Senior PM's and grow your career an experience in the areas of Project management.
Our client is at the fore-front in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company invest great time into employee development and training.
Job Reference: BBBH 13701
The Ideal Candidate:
* 1+ years of project management experience or 2+ years team lead experience
* Qualification or formal training (e.g. PRINCE2 or PMI)
* Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of Project Management no matter what the project (IT, construction, business etc.)
* The ability articulate the Project Management Life Cycle
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
* A keen problem solver with excellent management skills.
* Working knowledge and experience in the software development lifecycle and structured project management environments.
* Complete of all stages of the Project lifecycle including the development of project plans, status and budget reports for several projects.
* Maintain customer focus at all times.
* Oversee and implement Project Management or SDLC processes to the organization.
* Lead the PM processes to our customers to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
* Ensure quality control procedures are followed.
* Conduct risk management, mitigation and reporting.
* Stakeholder management and project status reporting.
* Oversee financial reporting and project budget reporting
* 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
* Light lunch daily - free canteen.
* Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
After six months of employment:
* Pension; up to 5%.
* Life assurance x 4 salary.
* Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
* Employee share scheme.
Interested, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710 or +353 (0)21 4217454.