Position: Systems Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre
Due to unprecedented success, my client, a dynamic IT company that has been in operation for over 3 decades is seeking an experienced systems administrator to join their team at a brand-new office in Dublin.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to join a strong, stable company with a growing customer base and an enthusiastic and motivated workforce.
The ideal candidate will work in conjunction with the hardware team based in Europe and a key component of the role will be to maintain, optimise and expand their current hosting centre and provide operational support to their customers.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
- VMware Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Windows Firewall
- SQL 2008/2012 Experience (Optimisation, Backup and Restore, Logs, Cluster)
- Cisco ASA series (NAT, ACL, IPSEC VPN, SUBNET)
- IT operating support experience
- A full, clean driving licence is a distinct advantage
If you would like to hear more about this position, please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.