IT Field Service Engineer Required for Dublin.
Our Client is seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our customers in the Dublin area. The work will primarily be carried out on customer sites therefore driving will be an essential component of the role. A van, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided as part of the package.
Skills and Experience required:
* 2 to 3 years' experience working in a customer facing IT support role, preferably in a field engineer role.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 and Server 2008, 2012.
* Experience with Office 365 platforms Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync/Skype.
* Experience with Firewalls, Routers & L3 Managed Switches an advantage.
* Working knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
* Working knowledge of telecoms & structured cabling an advantage
* Experience with Hyper-V, VMWare or Azure an advantage.
* Good communication and customer facing skills are essential.
* Good trouble shooting skills with the ability to think on your feet.
* Microsoft certification MSCA or MCSE a distinct advantage.
* Full clean driving licence.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.