Senior Software Engineer User Experience & Design
My client has an excellent opportunity for a UX Engineer who wants to explore the world of Cloud based Development and Deployment within a next generation team. They are looking for creative self-starters and individual contributors who wants to be part of this challenging project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• On a day to day basis you will be developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative project.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
• A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT /Engineering;
• A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers;
• Strong knowledge of latest UI frameworks and design techniques;
• Portfolio of UX projects;
• Experience with story-boarding and wire-framing;
• Work with UI designers to implement designs;
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and stakeholders;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills.
• 4+ Years of experience as UX/UI designer and developer;
• Multi device development;
• Familiar with latest web standards;
• HTML5 APIs e.g. Serviceworkers, Web Components;
• CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM);
• Agile experience.
To apply follow the link below or call John on 01 244 9516 John.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)