IT Security Operations Team Lead - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance Companies.
Security Support Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
- This role will see the successful candidate reporting directly to the Central Security Services Manager.
- This will involve providing day-to-day leadership to a team of 5 by managing, allocating and ensuring the delivery of the workload of the Central Security Services team.
- You will also be responsible for the full life cycle management of the internal security tools as well as responding to audit and legal queries.
What you need:
- 2-3 years in a Security Support role
- Minimum of 3 years’ leadership experience
- IT Infrastructure & Security Technologies experience
- Knowledge of Email and Web Gateways
- Experience working with Network Security (IPS / IDS, WAF), Endpoint Security (Anti-virus, DLP, Patching, Databases)
- Understanding of Security technologies, existing and emerging threats.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Access and Identity Management (Access Governance, Privileged Account Management)
- Knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure and the security issues arising.
- Strong organisational skills.
- CISM / CISSP or CISA certification preferable
- Experience working with frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, GDPR and OWASP would be advantageous.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €65,000 - €75,000 p/a
- Competitive package including: Pension / Health Insurance / Bonus Scheme / On-site Gym & Canteen
Apply now for IT Security Operations Team Lead - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O'Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.