Systems / DevOps Engineer Dublin South
What is there for you
* Attractive salary and excellent benefits package to include VHI, Life Insurance, Pension contribution, Sub education, Tax Saver Travel. bonus and improved education opportunities
* Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5pm working hours
* Strong focus on personal learning and professional development
* Opportunity to participate in innovation projects
* Dublin South based office with parking and easy access to Dublin Bus and Luas routes
The company - A global Fintech company with over 10 000 employees globally and 80 people in the Dublin Office
* This role has become available due to internal move to the software development team
* You will be working in an infrastructure team of 3 and working closely with the development team to coordinate code changes and deployments to ensure ongoing availability and reliability.
* Responsible for the provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of all systems software and support infrastructure
* Support build and release processes for multiple environments including development, test, integration and production environments hosted internally and externally.
* Automate the build and release process for all software and configuration changes.
* Automate the release process for MSSQL DB changes and stored procedures.
* Understand the wider Configuration Management discipline from initiation of change to deployment.
* Experienced Systems / DevOps Engineer who enjoys working in a fast paced, multidiscipline team
* Strong knowledge of system design, installation, backup, recovery, storage management, networking methodologies, process and tools.
* Strong background in VMware, Windows Server Administration, Networking Administration, Web Hosting, Exchange, SQL Administration and deployment methodologies.Enterprise Datacentre experience primarily in a virtualised environment
* Ability to troubleshoot programming changes, errors, and subsequent modifications.Understanding of source control systems such as TFS and Git.
APPLY NOW or contact Dominika at 00 353 14321 567 to receive more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.