Realtime recruitment has a requirement for an IT Delivery Project Manager for a permanent position in Dublin City Centre.
As part of this role, you will be on the delivery team and be responsible for our client’s IT Projects portfolio. You will have the responsibility to develop programs to support the organisation's strategic direction.
You will need to have a proven track record delivering end to end projects in previous roles. Projects are typically large to medium complex cross-functional projects involving several stakeholders.
• Bachelor degree
• Over 8 years experience in Insurance/financial sector
• Over 10 years experience in a Project or Programme Manager position delivering large-scale projects
• Strong working understanding or regulatory projects
• Proven track record working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Successful achieving project and company goals – managing scope, time quality and risk
• Prior experience in an international environment highly advantageous
• Proficient working in a waterfall, agile or devOps equivalent project environment
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 01- 652 0652.