SIP & Data Engineer - Dublin
Up to €55,000 DOE plus package
I currently have a long term permanent requirement for a voice and data engineer with a very strong voice background both at voice carrier level and local IP telephony platforms. If you are also a IP Telephone Systems Engineer this role could be for you.
In a period of growth, you will be joining a strong existing engineering team adding your expertise in the SIP & Data arena. You will perform system monitoring, daily checks, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades and application modifications
You will also be required to design and implement client solutions as and when required.
Casual dress and relaxing working environment.
As a SIP & Data Engineer you will do:
* You will perform monitoring of systems, hardware installs/upgrades, software install/upgrades
* Troubleshooting at a high level and resolving issues as they arise
* Analysing the networks infrastructure
* Design SIP & Data solutions
* Inform clients of the upcoming technologies and advise a best practice
As a SIP & Data Engineer you will have:
* 3 years minimum experience working in a similar role
* Technical understanding of RTP/SDP/SIP protocols
* Experience of IP networking - VOIP etc
* Knowledge of security in networks relating to VOIP such as firewalls, VPN's, packet filters, tunnelling
* Experience with Cisco, Juniper, Dialogic or other similar products
* Strong documentation skills
* Have an analytic approach to problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity for a SIP & Data engineer to join an established organisation in Dublin.
If you are interested in the position, please apply online or contact John James Baird At Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.