VMware DevOps Engineer
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced VMware engineer to join a small dedicated team who are working extensively on the scale and expansion of my clients infrastructure. They have recently gone into partnership with a global organisation who are pushing the need for automation and to implement a DevOps culture.
You'll need to have a great background of collaborating with multiple teams, especially development, and the ability to communicate clearly with both low level engineers and senior management.
This is a hugely exciting time for this company as they plan to expand rapidly over the course of the next 12 months and the DevOps team will play a key part in facilitating that growth and helping to scale the organisation.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Strong VMware admin skills.
* Hands on experience with Jenkins/Octopus.
* Strong experience working on CI/CD.
* Hands on experience with Chef would be highly desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.