Business Analyst (Banking) – Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global Technology company located in Dublin.
Business Analyst - Banking- Role and Responsibilities:
- This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team of business and technical experts on business critical applications.
- Support the business to improve the business needs by working closely with the Product Owner and Development teams.
What you need:
- 3+ years in the role of Business Analyst
- Banking financial services background
- A solid IT background
- Kanban practitioner, Scrum Certified or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience of developing high quality user stories and acceptance criteria for multiple business processes
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.