The Technical Engagement Manager will be responsible for providing detailed & deep technical knowledge in Radio technologies and establishment & improvement of business for the product suite. You will have the ability to spot opportunities and translate them into technical offerings. You will also have exceptional relationship building skills for global business growth.
Your key responsibilities:
* Technical Expert in RAN technology, product/service, or solutions delivery.
* Position the company as a thought leader, communicate and discuss the company's vision and solution portfolio with customers CTO/CIO and direct reports
* Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
* Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on solutions is communicated to the Product Development and Delivery teams.
* Including the Delivery team at the necessary stages to ensure effective handover from sales to delivery
* Feedback to product development on new customer requirements and possible future functionality that should be supported. Inputs based on growing market demand and a solid business case.
* Keep up to date and share with the team market and industry analysis and insights to use as key input in building the sales strategy.
* Education: Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Science or similar
* Min 5 years of experience of presales/sales engagements in relevant context
* Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
* You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
* Experience from working in the field with customers
* Leadership skills & experience
* Strong technology foundation in RAN
* Technical Sales Support Expertise
* Presentation & communication skills
* Consultative Selling Skills
Keywords: Radio Access Technology / 2G/3G/4G/5G / Radio operations / RAN networks / Radio Access Networks