Front End Developer – Dublin City Centre - €55 – 70k
We are looking for an experienced front-end web developer, to help us develop new customer-led features, and to improve our current service both functionally and visually.
We need someone who is smart, organised, motivated and gets things done. Someone who wants to work in a start up environment and likes the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what they work on.
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of commercial experience working as a front-end developer.
- Your interest in development extends past coding; you have a passion for products and a perspective on user experience and product design.
- An independent streak is essential - although you will work closely with other members of our team, you will be required at times to drive work forward without being spoon-fed.
- Ideally you have already worked within a development team using web frameworks such as Ruby-on-Rails or Elixir-Phoenix, as you will be assisting our back-end development team with the integration of your front-end code with the rest of the application.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with our UX designers, strategists, CTO and back-end developers, to turn ideas into working features.
- Develop our products and services across web, mobile, and other touch devices (HTML web application, native mobile not required)
- Work using “Source Control” (i.e. Github) and “Pull Requests” to ensure a high level of quality in your code and an excellent end product for our customers.
- Use agile techniques to iteratively ship products in a small, self-organised team.
- Some remote working may be possible, but we are not looking for fully-remote developers.
- If you have done any open-source work, links (e.g. Github projects) would be welcome. However, we recognise that not all companies allow such work, and absence of this will not be counted against your application.
A competitive salary based on career experience.
Performance based Bonus up to 15%
Flexi Hours & Remote work from time to time
Health Care & Pension Contribution
To be considered for this position please forward your CV to David@nextseprecruitment.info