We have an exceptional opportunity to join one of Irelands most innovative organizations.
The Product Manager will need to have a proven record of taking innovative ideas from concept to customer and building products that continually set the standard for the industry and serve our customers better than the competition. Relevant experience with Data Products, AI, Machine Learning and Big Data is required.
Package includes: Bonus, Health Cover, Pension, 26 Days Holiday, Educational assistance + more.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
• Be Customer Focused – Always starts with the customer first and works back. Actively build customer relationships, understand their business goals and pain points. Be the customers voice;
• Entrepreneurial spirit – we’re looking for a strategic thinker who sets a product vision and strategy around the needs of our customers and growing business;
• Establish a shared product vision by building consensus on priorities, including executive stakeholders and cross-functional teams;
• Responsibility for defining go-to-market strategies, roadmap and Time Horizon planning for the Product or area;
• Leverage an opportunity evaluation methodology, whereby priorities can be set based on business and customer value opportunities;
• Partner closely with UX & Design to translate product vision and strategy into great a customer experience;
• Create and manage Epic level backlog for the Product aligned to the priorities;
• Develop User Stories and groom the backlog for one or more squads;
• Embrace our Lean philosophy and look to drive continuous improvement, reducing lead time for our customers;
• Responsible for product positioning including articulating customer problems and solutions and partnering with product marketing to craft product messaging briefs for product launch cycles;
• Works directly with Engineering team to create great quality products.
• 6+ years In Product Management or related field;
• Experience managing Data Products involving Big Data and Machine Learning technologies;
• 6+ years of working closely with Software Engineering and UX/ Design teams;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce, Computer Science or related discipline;
• Experience working on SaaS and Mobile products.
If you are interested in hearing more send across your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )