Lead Android Developer
Do you want to work with a rapidly growing company who is an industry leader for Mobile development?
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and develop code for mobile applications;
• Deliver quality code by applying development practices, leveraging test driven development methodology and supporting test automation;
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines;
• Participate in peer design and code reviews;
• Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback;
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability;
• User feedback analysis;
• Provide technical input into product roadmaps, negotiating compromises between business and technical constraints.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering;
• Minimum 3 years of related experience in Software development;
• Minimum 3 years of Android programming;
• Understanding of architecture of mobile applications, common patterns and design;
• Experience as a Software Developer in production of commercial software developing mobile applications;
• Knowledge or experience with test driven development and agile/iterative development methodologies;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments;
• Able to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge;
• Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )