This is a permanent position based at our City West, Dublin HQ. We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who wants to grow and develop. Ongoing certification and training in different areas of Cisco specialisation will be available.
- Supporting the delivery of services to our customers
- Reviewing network requirements and producing high and low level network designs
- Reviewing customer implementation and change management plans
- Planning and executing complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activities
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies
Skills & Experience
- Willingness for ongoing certification and training in different areas of specialisation Routing and Switching / Wireless / Voice / Data Centre.
- Routing Protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP
- Cisco LAN switching and WAN routing products
- Cisco Wireless configuration and wireless troubleshooting concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Network Management tools such as Cisco LMS/NCS/WCS
- Virtualisation and Data Centre exposure an advantage
- Availability for travel and willingness to partake in out of hours support rota where necessary
- Full clean drivers licence