Excellent opportuntiy to work in high performance team in delivering a range of privacy and data protection consulting services which includes privacy impact assessment, GDPR preparation and advisory services, outsourced DPO services.
* Manage multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
* Conduct scoping meetings and develop tailored solution project plans for clients
* Provide oversight of fieldwork including management, guidance and review of junior staff
* Draft plans and reports including proposed solutions and recommendations
* Plan, analyse and interpret information using quantitative and qualitative methods
* Advice clients on data protection, GDPR compliance and other privacy related matters
* End to end project management
* Identify challenges, risks, problems and opportunities
* Liaise and maintain contact with staff at all levels of client organisations
* Support business development, including preparation of proposals and tender responses
* Prior experience in a consulting role or strong experience in data protection/ privacy compliance with an interest to transition into consulting role
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
* Solid understanding of data protection law and regulation and how to apply it within the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.