.Net Developer IRL-5578951-2
• Creating quality code that meets business needs, follows agreed technical design and coding standards;
• Writing and maintaining unit tests;
• Understanding the requirements of the business. Identifying/rectifying gaps in scope;
• Liaise with Technical Leads for technical solution alignment throughout full SDLC;
• Learn new technologies, make suggestions for design and implementation improvements and develop POC/experiments as part of the new features development or existing functionality upgrades;
• Maintain technical documentation and participate in the knowledge transfers.
• A relevant 3rd level qualification with minimum 3 years C# / .NET development experience;
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of .NET Framework application stack including:
o .NET Web Services / Web API;
o SQL Server / Entity Framework;
• Understanding of software development standards, design patterns and best practices;
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
• Application development with Microsoft .NET Core;
• Practical knowledge of workflow management applications, e.g. TIBCO iProcess, Print Solution;
• Experience with Insurance Underwriting applications, Insure/90 (I/90) would be an advantage;
• Systems, e.g. ISIS; change control applications, e.g. ROCKET ACMS;
• Working directly with an offshore development partner.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )