Why not work for a company that have been consistently voted one of the best places to work in Ireland. Headquartered in Dublin with an international customer base.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in support and administration of Windows Server/Windows Domain Administration. Excellent VMware skills and solid networking experience, along with the ability to manage and maintain a multi-site Check Point Firewall deployment
- Supporting software engineering teams and developing infrastructure solutions to meet their requirements.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level support for Windows Remote Desktop Services (RemoteApp).
- Windows Server Administration & maintenance.
- Managing and monitoring of production backups and DR replication along with assisting teams with DR testing.
- Day to day operation, management and monitoring of; Check Point firewalls appliances and Fortigate IPS solution, f5 BIG-IP load balancers, Cisco Nexus and Dell Force10 switches, VMware solutions.
- Experience implementing and managing highly available, on-line infrastructure services in an enterprise environment (Ideally SaaS).
- Strong experience in support and administration of Windows Server/Windows Domain Administration – essential.
- Demonstrated proficiency in; Configuration and operation of VMware vSphere – essential.
- Configuration and operation of an enterprise backup solution (Veeam or similar).
- Experience managing and maintaining a multi-site Check Point firewall deployment.
- Strong knowledge and experience with datacenter networking – essential (CCNP or equivalent a plus).
- Hands-on experience of web load balancers, f5 BIG-IP LTM, Citrix Netscaler etc.
- Some experience of Linux systems and applications (RHEL).
- Some experience or familiarity working with AWS.
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem resolution skills.
On Call/ Travel
In this role there will be a paid, on-call structure, rotating roughly every 4/5 weeks. There may also be an occasional travel to facilitate project work, or the requirement for occasional Saturday work to support major releases for which there is an established TIL structure.