Cyber Security Analyst - Dublin
Are you a highly-motivated individual with a passion for cyber security? Do you have the drive to continuously grow and further develop your career?
My client, a leader in the cloud payment industry is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team as a Cyber Security Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work in a highly technical environment, giving you the chance to help shape the future Security needs of the company.
Main responsibilities of the Cyber Security Analyst:
* Perform in vulnerability assessments and scanning
* Investigate security incidents and stay up to date with the latest techniques
* Use your expertise to assist in other team's development
* Assist in the development of application security using standards, polices & procedures
Key Attributes of the cyber security analyst:
* BSc or MSc in cyber forensics/science/security or relevant working experience (3+ years)
* Background in web application security testing
* 2-4 years in IT Security
* A background in development is an advantage
* Understanding of OWASP Top 10, Data Protection, SIEM
* Knowledge of open source technologies (KALI, SNORT)
* Technical understanding of Networks, Cloud, Systems, Web Applications
Industry certification such as: CEH, GSEC, GIAC are a strong advantage
If you are looking for your next career move or thinking of moving into the Cyber Security space I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the cyber security analyst role, please apply online today or contact John James Baird on 01525 3404 or submit your CV online.
Keywords - cyber security, networking, software security, encryption, security analyst, application security, penetration testing, SDLC, AWS, Cloud
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.