Senior Security Engineer - Dublin
Up to €75,000 - Bonus and excellent benefits
My client is currently looking to expand their IT Security department by giving you the opportunity to join as a Senior Security Engineer. You will be dealing with a number of aspects such as network security, firewalls, SIEM monitoring, Vendor Management & Compliance.
You be planning the security systems in accordance with security policies, standards and procedures. You will be the primary contact for the security developments including emerging technologies, research and education.
What you will need as a Senior Security Engineer:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
* Understanding of Networking technologies
* Experience in IPS/IDS
* In depth understanding of SOX, GDPR, PCI DSS
* Working experience of networking, cloud, firewall, IP technologies
* Multi Vendor experience
* CISA, CISSP or Cloud Security Highly beneficial
* Knowledge of ITIL or ISO
* Scripting would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that are well known for supporting their employees and providing a work environment that encourages success.
If you are interested in the Senior Security Engineer position, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Humana Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.