Deskside Support Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Solutions Provider in Omagh, Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland. The successful Deskside Support Engineer will perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of end user computing equipment.
You will gain experience working with a variety of technologies and experience in Windows OS support, data backup, imaging and hardware installation is required.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary up to £22,000
- Work with varied tech stack
What will you do?
- Provide onsite deskside support to internal users
- Install, upgrade and repair EUC equipment (desktops, laptops, monitors, and associated peripherals)
- Provide software break/fix services and replacement
- Configure and support end users on mobile computing platforms
- Assist users in accessing LAN, print, and file services; connection to WAN
- Provide VIP support for equipment including desktop devices, mobile devices, display screens, video systems, docking stations, communication devices, direct attached printers, local printers, scanners, wireless networking
- Provide on-site hardware support for general troubleshooting
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role - deskside, desktop, field support, IT Engineering
- Windows 7 OS support
- Hardware device installation and support
- Knowledge of imaging tools (Ghost, MDT)
- Sound knowledge of data backup and recovery tools
- CompTIA A+ certification an advantage
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.