Technical Account Manager and Team Lead
Evros Technology Group are excited to be expanding our Technical Account Management team. We are hiring for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer/Administrator with strong Project Management, Service Delivery, Account and Vendor Management and Team Leadership experience to join us as a Technical Account Manager for one of our major accounts.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work within a large multinational environment with a leading -edge IT infrastructure and exciting projects planned for 2018/19, including a Data Centre migration.
You will work within and lead a highly motivated and technically strong team, comprising Engineers and Support Desk personnel.
This is a role for someone who wants new and exciting challenges, to test their skills and develop new ones and to provide our clients with industry leading technical expertise.
Experience and Qualifications
* More than 5 years' experience in a large-scale, enterprise grade IT environment in at least a Level 3 support engineer position. You should have a minimum of 2 years' experience as team lead
* Strong technical understanding of Data Centre environments and associated technologies, e.g. virtual server infrastructure, Cisco Nexus
* Strong understanding of Citrix, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, large scale backup environments etc.
* Good knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Azure
* Proven ability and experience managing 3rd party suppliers, services and vendors
* Ability to co-ordinate projects, work closely with Professional Services consultants to ensure projects are scoped and completed fully
* Ability to lead a strong technical team, mentor and provide guidance
* Manage IT incidents and communicate action plans effectively with the business
* Liaise with IT Managers and discuss strategies
* Work with the business and wider Evros Group to design and deliver technology roadmaps and strategy
* Ability to report on SLAs and KPIs where required
* You should ideally hold industry certifications and qualifications, such as MCSA/MCSE/MCITP, CCNA/CCNP, VCP and/or certificates from other technology vendors
* Additional qualifications in Project Management, Security and ITIL would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Managed Services team and to add value and expertise to our client base. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and great career paths and progression.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.