Business Systems Analyst - Waterford (Contract)
6 Month Rolling Contract - Daily Rates €300 - €400 DOE.
An exciting Business Systems Analyst contract opportunity to work with a global organisation based in Waterford. You will join a team currently working on a global data project. As a BSA you will play a key role in technical projects by acting as a liaison between Systems and the Business community.
* Conducts needs and impact analysis on business requests searching for ways to link programs, processes, and systems throughout the organization to achieve optimal efficiency and reusability. Considers how current organizational programs and systems will be impacted by future development.
* Understands the overall company vision and can relate this vision to specific business and system requirement details.
* Ensures proper planning and execution of requirements activities.
* Facilitates requirements interviews and workshops with project stakeholders, to identify process improvements and system features for complex technical projects, often requiring coordination of multiple functional areas.
What you need:
* 5+ years of progressive experience as a Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst, including various requirements gathering techniques and exposure to standard methodologies (Use cases, UML)
* Exposure to large, complex IT projects.
* Demonstrated analytical skills, including aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures. Ability to adapt to and manage change.
* Requirements planning, organization and management skills
* Experience with defining data requirements and comfort with related data activities, including intermediate SQL.
* Experience with documentation tools e.g., MS Visio, Snagit, or like applications.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.