IT Systems Administrator - Galway (Contract
I am working with an Innovative Fintech company based in Galway Centre. They currently have a requirement for 2 IT administrators for a 6-month project focused contract. This project is highly anticipated internally and I would be happy to have a conversation around this.
Qualifications & Experience
* Degree in an IT related subject
* Minimum 3 years' experience with Windows or Linux
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
* Previous VMware Experience is essential
Candidates must have:
* Experience as a Systems Administrator.
* Experience administering firewalls, switches and routers.
* Experienced 2nd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012)
* Some experience with Linux is highly beneficial!
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
* Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support and management) desired
* Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
* VMware experience essential.
* Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Windows Systems Administrator, Windows SysAdmin, Windows SA, IT Systems Administrator, Administrator, Windows, Galway, office 365, Active Directory, Linux, Desktop Support, Firewall, VMware
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.