Job code 450
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
Note: You will be required to travel to the customer site in Athlone 1-2 days each week.
* Familiarity with Git and version control.
* Experience working in a DevOps setting: Build, Test, Deploy, Operate.
* Good understanding of web app testing (QA, UI testing) and web app debugging.
* Previous experience working with Linux and Cloud.
* Familiarity with TypeScript
* Redux, React, Webpack
* Experience leading a team.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.