Software Architect (C#) role with one of Belfast’s most respected software houses – rare opportunity to play a strategic yet still technical role in the next generation of a key product suite
Software Architect (C#)
Software Architect (C#) role with one of Belfast’s more mature yet modern software houses – enjoying a sustained period of both stability and growth. Your role will be integral to the design and development of the next generation of the firm’s core product range – in a very modern technical environment, encouraging and championing modern techniques such as Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Continuous Delivery. You’ll play a high-level, strategic and visionary role within the organisation, whilst also remaining very close to the technology decisions and Development Teams.
What does the company do?
This Belfast software centre has responsibility for the full software lifecycle of some key products, making a huge contribution to the success of the global brand. They locally employ over 100 extremely talented software professionals within their modern tech centre. The firm develops a range of cutting edge solutions used around the globe by brands and organisations of all sizes. We have placed a number of Software professionals into this firm recently and the feedback has been unanimously positive – you’ll be working with some of the most talented technologists in Belfast who really care about the future of the products.
Why should I be interested in this Software Architect (C#) role?
• Competitive salary to £65k plus strong benefits package including Matched Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Free Parking
• Strong global brand, cutting edge technical environment
• Modern, funky office with the obligatory beer fridge, pool and ping pong table and free fruit!
• Organisation which encourages and fosters ideas and creativity
• Frequent highly competitive hackathons
• Strong social culture – including regular parties, family events and team building
• Flexible working hours
What do I need to get this Software Architect (C#) job?
• Passionate technologist with extensive C# / .Net experience, designing and architecting
• Technical leadership experience – capable of mentoring and nurturing more junior talent
• Technically curious and keen to stay abreast and educate others on new techniques and tools
For a chat about this Software Architect (C#) role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon on 02895 211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.