Training and Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training and Development Manager within Evros Technology Group.
The role will report directly into the Operations Director and will have full ownership and accountability for the technical training and management development for the organisation.
This is a senior role within the Evros Organisation and whilst having internal responsibility you will also own the 3rd party relationship ensuring that we are in full compliance for all our partnership agreements.
The role can be based out of our Dublin, Waterford or Cork office but if based regionally there will be a requirement to be in Dublin on a weekly basis.
Overview of the role
* You will work alongside the management team to assess training needs, develop training materials and document development plans that will feed into the HR performance process
* Select, Manage and evaluate training providers and where necessary document bespoke training plans to meet any training gaps that may have been identified.
* Manage the annual training budget for the Group
* Work closely with our technology partners ensuring that we are compliant with regard to technical certifications to ensure our premier partner status and where applicable ensuring that all necessary training grants have been achieved.
* Working closely with the service control teams to schedule all training activity
* Auditing and QC compliance of the trainers and curriculum on all training activity
* Management and development of the Graduate Academy Program - working closely with the 3rd level Institutions and our internal marketing team to maximise the Evros Brand for graduate recruitment
* Responsibility for the induction of new employees
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a training and development role at a manager level
* Excellent communicator with proven experience collaborating cross organisations
* Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong understanding of training systems and documentation
* Ability of Multi-task and manage a high volume workload
* Experience developing internal training and development programmes
* Experience contributing to talent initiatives and people strategy programs
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.