We have an immediate need for a Service Delivery Manager to join a world leading organsiation based in North Dublin.
This is a strategic role would be working requiring strong technical and communications skills. You will oversee the practices and processes responsible for maintaining high availability and performance of the infrastructure of the company. You will be responsible for providing consultancy and technical direction around uptime, performance, incident management and tracking of system defects.
What we're looking for...
* Ideally you will have over 5 years experience as a Service Delivery Manager managing a complex global operation
* Technical Experience in Infrastructure including Storage, Networking and Systems to ensure technical compliance
* Experienced with ITSM/ITIL frameworks
* Experience in strategic planning and execution.
* Perform project and program management activities
* Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, and business office operations.
* Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced, high-energy, challenging environment where there are multiple competing priorities on a daily basis.
* Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading software organisation in a strategic role where you will make a real difference to the company.
If you would be interested in the role please submit your CV for immediate consideration to the link provided.