We are looking for a QA Engineer with more than 3 years’ experience working in a software development environment using both manual and automated testing methods.
Additional responsibility will be the setup and management of live and test cloud environments.
• In conjunction with fellow QA team members, develop and execute test plans to test all elements of new product releases;
• Setup and management of cloud environments;
• Investigate issues to identify how the issue can be replicated;
• Liaise with Software Engineers to assist them re-create and resolve issues;
• Track defects using defect tracking tools (Clarizen);
• Participate in development meetings and provide input from a QA perspective;
• Carry out regression testing on new releases;
• Build automated tests using proprietary tools and industry standard tools such as Selenium;
• Experience working with Selenium or similar automation framework;
• Ability to review and understand requirements and the extent of testing required to ensure the requirement has been met;
• Experience designing and building both manual and automated tests;
• Strong knowledge of and experience with security configurations for Windows Servers and Networking;
• Experience with penetration testing of systems and applications;
• Knowledge of and experience using web server, database and browser technologies.
• Educated to degree level with Qualification in Software Testing an advantage;
• 3 years working experience in software testing environment;
• Experience with various QA methodology and tools;
• Experience creating and executing test cases;
• A team player with excellent communication skills;
• Excellent problem solving skills;
• Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and make a valuable contribution to the QA team;
• Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )