IT Support Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Solutions Provider in West Dublin. The successful IT Support Engineer will join an expanding team providing Level 2 infrastructure support to a growing client list. This is a great opportunity to work with a wide array of companies around Ireland. Candidates should have prior experience working an manged-services environment.
Why would you be interested?
- Salary up to 40K
- Work with varied tech stack and great list of clients
What will you do?
- Provide Level 2 infrastructure and software support
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve client-side technical problems
- Support and install of Microsoft server
- Implement and support virtual environments
- Configuration network devices
- Site to Site VPN and remote access solutions.
- Office 365 migrations.
- Troubleshoot Hardware, Software, Network, DNS, Virtualisation, Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics issues
What do you need?
- 1+ years experience in a similar role (managed-services / field support)
- Networking skills (Cisco, TCP/IP, firewalls and routing)
- Windows Server (SBS an advantage)
- Active Directory, Exchange and O365
- Excellent communication skills
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.