SDLC Service Desk - Application Support
1 year CONTRACT - Dublin
SDLC Service Desk team that will help to provide 24/7 (Offshore & onshore) troubleshooting support for SDLC Platforms.
Initial problem troubleshooting and routing of issues to appropriate support level team. The team will be dedicated and have knowledge base and know how to support each tools and integrations in the SDLC Platforms & SDM Pipeline.
Working Hours: standard hours 9/5:30 Mon/Fri - 35 hours per week
* Must have understanding of SDLC and Jenkins Pipeline.
* Strong technical troubleshooting skills in Jira, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins (Cloudbees), Artifactory, Ansible, Confluence, TFS, Subversion.
* Windows, Microsoft Office 2013, SharePoint.
* Command Line experience
* Experience writing scripts (Power Shell and UNIX)
* Linux, Windows server, monitoring tools
* Experience with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes. Jenkins and Ansible experience required.
* Able to support clients in a fast paced environment in critical situations.
Nice to have:
* Experience with writing and maintenance of process documentation.
* Strong aptitude for forward thinking of complex processes to eliminate manual processing.
* Previous experience as a developer and debugging capabilities
* Ability to handle multiple issues during their shift.
* Good time management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.