UI Test Automation Engineer
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
* Working in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
* Creating test case relevant scenarios that provide full test coverage for that User Story (Validation of the acceptance criteria)
* Performing full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality.
* Developing and maintaining automated test scripts.
* Working closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines.
* Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
* Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
* Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
* 2+ years of industry testing experience in UI Test automation
* Familiarity with common UI test frameworks such as Selenium, Protractor or similar
* Knowledge of how to test common UI components
* Familiarity with Linux / Unix AND Bash
* Experience of bug tracking, test analysis and test case management
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work on own initiative within a Scrum-oriented team
* Experience Jenkins OR similar
* Docker, Kubernetes knowledge would be a plus
* Computer Science/Software Engineering or other related degree
* Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase.
* Tools - such as JIRA (or similar)
* ISTQB certification is a plus
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.