This role would suit someone who enjoys developing high quality code, is driven to constantly seek out improvements, and collaborate across teams, bringing the very best technology features to life.
- Working with a distributed development team to deliver continuous projects that will enhance the SaaS platform capability.
- It’s an agile environment so you will take a user story and run with it from start to finish.
- Attend sprint planning & grooming sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives with their technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product).
- Working with their DevOps and Architecture teams to move to a continuous deployment model.
- You will be actively contributing to solutions & have full involvement in the changes (not just follow a template) e.g. drive OOP best practices.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years production experience in enterprise JWeb Application development with the following: OOP, JDBC; Spring IoC/MVC, Servlets, JEE stack: Servlets API, JDBC; Spring.
- Good RDBMS Database application development experience with SQL or no-SQL databases or other
- Experience in development of integration components using JMS, Web Services(REST) and Camel
- Experience with git or other version control tools
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is an advantage
- Well used to working in an Agile development environment
- Full stack development experience - an advantage but not essential