TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin 18, is seeking applications for a Digital Marketing Executive (Permanent).
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast growing niche technology player in the Irish/UK market and join at a time of tremendous growth and expansion. This role will suit a Digital Marketing graduate with 1-2 years practical experience who is eager to showcase their digital marketing skills with a disciplined, strategic approach to content development, lead generation and lead nurturing. There is real scope in the role to become Marketing Manager in a short amount of time, dependent on achievements.
*1-2 years Digital Marketing experience, ideally within the IT/Technology Sector.
Applicants should have:
- Experience planning and coordinating marketing activities to drive revenue, retention and increase customer loyalty
- Experience in Email Marketing on MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or equivalent
- Experience in digital/social communications and community building
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using Abobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc)
- Knowledge of Website Content Management System (eg Wordpress, Modex)
- Superior writing skills in English language
- Detail orientated and with strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to add/amend web content and work closely with Markeing partners/vendors
- Experience with Twitter/Linkedin Marketing activities
The role will require a good self-starter who can get stuck in quickly and make an impact quickly with the digital marketing aspect of the business.
For more information on this role, and to apply - email your CV plus portfolio to email@example.com or phone us on 01 4426578 for a confidential discussion.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.