This company have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts here, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues and driven by their collective energy while working on their award winning SaaS technology.
As a valued and experienced member of the team you will provide support for and monitor their production applications to make sure that any issues are resolved promptly. You will also take ownership of complex problems and drive them to resolution with a focus on satisfying the customer.
- Prioritize and troubleshoot multiple production issues
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers and Customer Service teams to log accurate Customer Tickets/ Issues. Keep them updated at different stages, allowing them to give timely and updated status updates.
- Liaise with Development, Systems, DevOps DBA, QA and other teams to fix production issues, to agreed SLA's.
- Determine root cause analysis for issues (E.g. analyzing logs, troubleshooting code etc.)
- Support all of the software apps running on the SaaS platform, troubleshooting and resolving any issues, making sure they are "always up".
- Troubleshoot customer reporting incidents, using our platform reporting mechanisms.
- Implement any customer change requests. (You'll need good SQL skills).
- Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or another related IT field. We will consider applicants with a strong technical support experience. (Min 1-2+ years technical support).
- Previous technical support experience in a Software or SaaS vendor environment.
- Strong Experience with SQL (e.g writing SQL queries to troubleshoot complex issues)
- Basic understanding of Java
- Excellent communication skills