Java Developer (Innovation Expert):
We are looking for candidates who will be help maintain my clients` Global Payments practises and accelerate their efforts to become a major part of the future of Payments and Digital Money.
The successful individual must have background in innovation including design thinking, prototyping and also have solid commercial awareness.
The successful candidate is expected to provide SME knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and their underlying technologies.
• Strong background in the financial services and banking industry;
• Strong knowledge of full software development and testing lifecycle;
• Experience in driving business results through effective use of technology solutions;
• Exposure to defect management and analysis;
• Experience with reporting applications;
• Excellent computer science fundamentals; demonstrable command of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns along with capability to translate them into working, elegant code;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering enterprise level Java development - at least two end to end cycles using a stack of related technologies (e.g. J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Angular JS, AJAX, JSON, RESTful Web services, design patterns and databases) and Agile methodologies;
• Strong command of at least 3 languages, including but not limited to, Java, Scala, Erlang, Golang, C, OCaml, Clojure and Haskell;
• Able to define external and hybrid cloud architectures supporting distributed systems;
• Proven history of delivering high-quality, increasingly complex, commercial software products;
• Strong command of distributed systems development;
• Deep understanding of secure coding practices;
• Advanced understanding of high-performance and high-availability coding techniques;
• Experience developing software targeting Linux environment;
• Strong engineering fundamentals (testing, code reviews, code structure, readable and maintainable code);
• Bachelor’s degree required; MS or PhD in computer science, or related discipline is a plus;
• Expertise within the financial services industry;
• Ideally, 10+ years’ experience as a software engineer, working in a globally distributed development environment.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )