itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our Client in the hiring of a Senior Technical Consultant with deep knowledge and expertise of Cloud services and related infrastructure technologies. Our Client is a global financial services provider and this role would be working within the recently established Cloud Competency centre. You will be a senior SME on the build, deployment, configuration, continual improvement, performance and ongoing maintenance of the global Cloud services.
Included in your responsibilities and experience will be:
* Management, enhancement, improvement and support of an Enterprise grade, global private Cloud service
* Providing input and expertise into the Architecture of the Cloud deployment and ensuring adherence to architecture best practice
* Work closely with various Business Units, Stakeholders, Product Owners, 3rd party vendors, suppliers and providers to ensure best performance, stability and delivery
* Continually review the Cloud service to make recommendations for improvements
* Provide Consultancy services to other business entities globally
* You will have in-depth knowledge of Cloud service and infrastructure technologies and be able to provide Subject Matter Expertise and consultancy across these technologies across the business
* You will have worked in a Senior Cloud/Infrastructure Engineering capacity in an enterprise grade environment with a minimum of 5 years at a senior level.
* You will have strong experience in a hands-on engineering capacity with Hyper Converged Platforms, Scale IO Storage, VMWare technologies and at least one of VcBlock, VxRack orVBlock
* Delivery of Cloud solutions using Azure and AWS
There are not many environments in Ireland where a role working at this level of complexity and scale exist. It is an opportunity to work on leading edge, global Cloud deployments and services, collaborating with global Engineering, Architecture and Security hubs, all based in Dublin. As well as excellent career progression and career routes, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.