itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global financial services company, in the hiring of an experienced Support Engineer/Administrator to join their global services hub in Dublin.
You will be working primarily on the support, administration and management of the global Active Directory deployment and all associated services and technologies. This is a critical Tier 1 application and the Dublin hub is responsible for all aspects of its deployment and ongoing support and maintenance, along with associated services and technologies.
Responsibilities and Experience:
* Managing operation issues, troubleshooting incidents, escalating incidents to relevant teams where necessary and managing service requests
* Continual monitoring of the AD environment, supporting availability and capacity management initiatives
* Providing Subject Matter Expertise on Active Directory as well as related technologies such as System Centre, Foundation Server and Federation Services
* Supporting the deployment of new technologies and services
* Ideally you should have experience working in a similar role supporting a major Active Directory deployment (preferably in the region of 5,000 to 10,000 seats)
* You will have strong knowledge of Microsoft server technologies as well as the likes of Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Office 365 and Azure cloud
* Experience automating processes with the likes of PowerShell is a distinct advantage
The is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected and high-profile team and to embark on a career path which could include Cyber Security, Engineering, Service Management or Architecture, to name just a few. A competitive salary, benefits package, educational assistance and fantastic career path are on offer.
Please note at this stage we are only able to accept applications from EU citizenship holders or candidates with valid employment permits.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.