Business Systems Training Manager
Flexible working may be an option for the right candidate
LK Shields Solicitors, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, wishes to appoint a Business Systems Training Manager.
This strategic appointment reflects the firm’s commitment to enhancing its market leading position as the firm continues its implementation of an ambitious world class technology platform across the firm.
The role offers the incumbent an opportunity to help shape the future of the firm and be part of a highly respected IT team.
· Co-ordinate the IT training schedule, design course content and implement documented and reliable, systematic training to legal and business support departments.
· Design, administrate and deliver Induction, Return-to-Office, Internship and Trainee training programmes, as well as one to one “up skill” training to both legal and business support departments.
· Provide support and training by phone, one-to-one and in a group environment.
· Ensure a consistent approach is implemented for all training activities and that training effectiveness is measured and delivered to required standards on a continuous basis.
· Prepare and/or update training guides/manuals to assist in delivery and ongoing learning.
· Provide regular systems refresher training courses.
· Monitoring, tracking and reporting on utilisation levels when new software is introduced and driving interventions to achieve maximum utilisation levels.
· Delivering all Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on-boarding training and following up with new joiners during their initial weeks or until they are working comfortably with the technology available.
· Assisting with IT help-desk queries.
· Supporting major IT projects.
Qualifications and skills
· Formal Training Qualifications.
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Training Role and ideally within the Professional Services industry.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of legal software including Document Management, CRM, PMS and Digital Dictation Systems.
· Have project managed the roll-out of major IT systems.
· Possess exceptional organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills and high levels of personal drive.
· Be a natural team player and be flexible in their approach to work and also have the ability to work on own initiative.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate along with a supportive and dynamic work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your career resume along with a covering letter before 20 July 2018 to Olwyn Downey, HR Manager, by accessing the Recruitment page of www.lkshields.ie or contact Olwyn on +353 1 6385899 should you wish to discuss the role in confidence.