Senior .Net Full Stack Developer - Financial Product Development:
Whats the office environment like?
Great culture, Agile / Scrum, very relaxed atmosphere, spacious office space , no overtime , lots of respect amongst colleagues and ownership over your work. People are given the opportunity to impress and bring ideas forward . Someone who wants to see how an Software product company works , get to work alongside sales, marketing, management and get their ideas implemented for clients . High focus on simple to use, highly functional software.
• Pension contribution;
• Health Insurance contribution;
• 22 days holidays;
• Educational Assistance after 1 year;
• Gym membership contribution.
Is well established, over 20 years and growing.
Requirements for the .Net Full Stack Developer:
• An Engineering mind set , a degree in Mathematics, Physics , Actuarial or computer Science;
• Strong Degree 2.1 or above and strong Mathematical Ability ( B1 Hons MIN + leaving or equivalent);
• Highly automated test driven environment incorporating continuous builds (Selenium , TDD );
• Developing in .Net 4.1 - .Net 4.5;
• Strong numerical skills (mandatory).
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )