At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
About this role:
The Senior DevOps Engineer will play a fundamental role in the development of micro service applications within an agile model. This role will involve responsibility for the design, execution and rollout of both DevOps frameworks and tools.
* 3 - 5 years professional development experience with full software lifecycle
· Strong background in core UNIX and network administration across Linux environments.
· Strong infrastructure and automation skills.
· Experience of design/build of DevOps CI/CD pipelines
· Experience of working with IaaS/PaaS automation and provisioning
· Experience of Container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
· Knowledge of management frameworks such as Chef, Puppet, AWS OpsWorks and/or Salt.
· Hands on experience of AWS and/or OpenStack Cloud architecture
· WebOps experience across Linux environments including configuration and management of Apache, NGINX, JBoss, Wildfire and Tomcat.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.