* Research and create new frameworks
* Translate UX wireframes to code and ensure technical feasibility
* Interpret designs to a very high standard and accuracy
* Design and develop logic modules that can be used in multiple applications
* Research and understand new traffic sources
* Set up campaigns to enlarge traffic sources list
* Maintain and improve the internal hosting system and how information about the hosting environment is shared across the company
* Ensure that the development team operates optimally
* 2+ years of experience working in a Full Stack Development - Java or PHP .
* Experience in Database (Relational/Non Relational) and Networking.
* Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly
* Ability to use third party APIs
* Knowledge on AWS and AWS instances - EC2, S3, SQS, DynamoDb, SWF, RDS, OpsWork
* DB Management - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo
Are you an experienced Full stack Developer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Full stack Developer role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.