Our client, an expanding company based in Sligo is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer to join their new Machine Learning Development Group who value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical leadership, and a strong interest to learn.. You will work in an Agile environment, on a collaborative team on cutting edge problems in applied deep learning, machine learning, and AI.
The team based in Sligo focuses on design, implement, AB-test and deploy production ML models in areas such as search, ranking, recommendations, text analysis, computer vision, Adtech, and CRM. You will work closely with a dynamic team of developers and data scientists.
• Background in Computer Science and strong understanding of CS fundamentals
• Strong programming skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• At least 3 years of hands on data analysis and/or machine learning
• Experience developing and deploying software in a production setting
The ideal candidate must have :
• Msc or Phd in Machine Learning
• At least 3 years experience building and deploying production-grade Machine Learning models
• Experience using Scala, Spark, Scalding, Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn, SQL, Terradata, Hadoop, Hive, FrameworkPig, Phoenix, Tensorflow, Keras or other Deep Learning or Natural Language Processing,
• Computer Vision, Recommender Systems, Search Ranking, Ad bidding
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
• A Master or PHD in Data Science/ Analytics would be highly desirable
Fantastic work-life balance, competitive salary packages and a full benefits package are on offer.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!