About this role
My client is a market-leading organisation that is championing the use of Robotic Process Automation to help their internal and external clients deliver complex solutions across a range of sectors. They are seeking a motivated and talented RPA developer to join their team to manage a number of exciting projects.
* You will be responsible for the development lifecycle of automated processes
* Provide support and training for end users/clients
* Work with key stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
* Interpret current work practices and design automated workflows
* Develop, test, and deploy automation
* Third level qualification in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline
* .NET, C#, VB.Net, Python or equivalent programming language
* A minimum of 5 years working in an testing, support, or development environment
* 2+ Years technology experience with automation tools such as OpenSpan, Blue Prism, UIPath, Work Fusion or equivalent
* A demonstrable understanding of IT systems and practices is crucial to the role, as well as good communication skills.
* Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments
* Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Exposure to Agile delivery methods
* Experience in QA Automation
* Working in Cloud, Networking & Virtual Environments
To apply for this exciting RPA Developer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
.NET, C#, VB, Python, OpenSpan, Blue Prism, UIPath, Work Fusion, RPA, Automation, Robotics